“Attention Call Center Professionals: Are You Working Smart or Are You Working Hard?”
Let’s be honest, working in a Call Center (Contact Center) environment can be challenging, to say the least. Having a resource, loaded with Call Center Best Practices and tools, will save you time and frustration.
“This is a great resource for anybody short on time, but needs answers to common Call Center problems. Or for those looking for continued education in the art of leading Contact Centers.”
This resource is great for anybody working in the call center environments, including Agents, Supervisors, Managers, Directors and VP’s. It has grown since it was originally established in 2008.
Call Center Information Included…
The amount of information is amazing and allows for coverage of many important topics for Call Center Leaders. Call Center Best Practices is growing daily. Check out these stats (as of June 29, 2011):
- Over 900 articles and resource tools
- Listed in 23 Categories,
- 10 Pages with important Contact Center Modules.
- Includes Training Videos
- Information to other outstanding resources
- This resource site continues to grow.
- Over xxxx members and growing!
Call Center Best Practices has one primary objective…. We want to be your day-to-day solution and go to resource. As a result, we know that easily accessible information needs to be at your figure tips and more importantly provide you with the information that is important to you.
Here’s a summary of benefits:
- Access literally thousands of Call Center solutions
- Apply proven methods for success, instead of re-inventing the wheel
- Find free and discounted training modules to meet your needs and save time
- Learn the secrets to successful coaching and staffing, as well as the secrets to reducing employee turnover and improving quality
- Build a High Performing team and increase employee moral and motivation
- Discover how to improve team performance and reduce your cost
- Pick up basic tips to effectively run an inbound call center
- Access to hundreds of great call center jobs
- Polish your resume by taking advantage of our resume rewrite service for members
- Save time and effort while shining within your organization
- Rise above the many learning in this industry with inside information
Call Center Best Practices caters to call center leaders that are committed to improving their careers and the centers they work in. This is great information to help with call center leadership development as well.
If you’re interested in a multi-site license for a number of your supervisors, this can be accomplished with a discounted rate. For more information, please use our contact form and indicate that you are interested in learning more about multi-site license.